Thoughts on Liriano No No

Submitted by: John on

Manager

GM

Fan

What Do You Think?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Submitted by: Bryz on May 4, 2011

Yes, look at me bungle my way through the “sell for x cents on the dollar” phrase.

2. Submitted by: John T. Meyer on May 4, 2011

I like how Brandon and Dan got all scholarly today. Sitting in front of books. Pssh, who reads!

3. Submitted by: Brandon Warne on May 4, 2011

The books are a ruse!

4. Submitted by: Eric on May 11, 2011

Here is a thought for you guys to ponder…why are the Twins pitchers walking so many people this year? I mean it is a total reverse from what we’ve come to expect.

Keep posting.
    eric

5. Submitted by: Hornis and Hooveis on March 16, 2012

Admin twinsmvb.com
    Adv.ag. “Hornis and Hooveis” want buy baner space on thise page.
    From at 50$.
    Call: +881835211209 +299588001 +882322000030

6. Submitted by: http://tinyurl.com/luluneale22515 on February 2, 2013

This posting, “The Minnesota Twins Most Valuable Blogger | A Minnesota
    Twins blog for the interactive fan” ended up being very good.
    I am creating out a reproduce to present my good friends.
    I appreciate it,Trisha

7. Submitted by: David15Hagnew.Webs.com on September 23, 2013

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked suubmit
    my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all hat over again.
    Anyhow, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

8. Submitted by: tankless water heaters on September 28, 2013

Usually I do not read artficle on blogs, however I would like to say
    that this write-up very forced me tto try and do so!
    Your writing style hass been surprised me. Thanks, very great
    article.

9. Submitted by: Tankless Water Heater on September 29, 2013

Youu can certainly see yoiur enthusiasm in the article you write.
    The world hopes for mmore passinate wriers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe.
    Always go after your heart.

10. Submitted by: Katharina88 on November 27, 2013

Finding the right beauty salon in Abu Dhabi is not difficult. Boston Ladies Salon provides services that can make your skin look amazing and prepare you for any special event. Our skin care services are provided based on your skin type and personal goals.

Starting with Spa Services

A Moroccan bath provides the first step of obtaining great skin. The steam in the bath opens up your pores and the exfoliation with traditional Moroccan black soap, herbs and henna removes dirt, oils and any other pollutants from the skin.

Skin Care Solutions

After the bath provides a fresh palate, enjoy skin care treatments that are designed around your skin type. We provide skin care services based on your final goal, but the results are always beautiful skin that is properly moisturized and ready to take on the day.

Finishing the Look

Although your skin sets the foundation of a beautiful appearance, we offer services that finish the look you want and we can prepare you for any special event.

The hair care services at our beauty salon offer the opportunity to get the style that you want. We can color, cut, perm and style your hair. While we work on your hair, we offer advice about the best ways to work with your hair and get the look you want on a regular basis.

Our nail care services and henna services can complete your look with the fine details. Add a beautiful henna design to your hands and get a relaxing manicure to give the final touches on your new appearance.

An amazing appearance begins with the foundation: your skin. At Boston Ladies Salon, we can help you get the great skin you want so that you look and feel amazing. Call us today to set up an appointment.

Boston Ladies salon
    Mussafah Shabiya 10, Abu Dhabi
    Tel: 02 5556065
    website: http://www.bostonladiessalon.com

11. Submitted by: Nida on April 8, 2014

This website was… how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me.
    Thank you!